Points Endorsement : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
- Discuss the relation between economic activity and investor expectations
- Explain the Black-Litterman approach and compare it with the Modern Portfolio Theory
- Describe how client needs and preference regarding investment risks can be incorporated into asset allocation and demonstrate the use of excel worksheet to evaluate the robustness of an asset allocation.
- Describe the process of equity portfolio management and apply portfolio management concepts and techniques to cater for different clients’ profiles.
- Explaining the components of execution costs, including explicit and implicit cost.
- Discuss a fiduciary’s responsibilities in monitoring an investment portfolio.
- Discuss the monitoring of investor circumstances, market/ economic conditions, and portfolio holdings and explain the efforts that changes in each of these areas can have on the investor’s portfolio.
- Describe the use of investment factors in constructing and analysing an asset allocation.
- Discuss the benefits and costs of rebalancing a portfolio to the investor’s strategic asset allocation.
- Recommend and justify an asset allocation based on the global market portfolio.
Time – 9.00am – 11.30am (Part 1) & 2.00pm – 5.00pm(Part 2)
[Participants need to sit in for both sessions in order to accumulate the points.]
Fees – RM 255.00 (Apply promo code Equity01 to get RM30 rebate! )
Please click on the link to register:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to email@example.com or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500