Points Endorse : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the changes in law under Budget 2020 which may impact the position of tax payers.
- Analyse and incorporate these changes to their tax computation and in the filing of tax returns.
- Analyse and apply fundamental tax principles in their business or employment to calculate the correct tax payable.
- Apply and follow the principles embodied in IRB Public Rulings related to Employment, Business and Investment.
- Analyze and apply the precise methodology of computing the Chargeable Income and claim all rightful relief and incentives available to individuals and other taxable entities, under the Income Tax Act 1967.
- Utilize the Schedule 6 exemptions in the ITA 1967 to produce better retirement income for individual employees and business owners.
- To analyse the examination of financial statements by IRB and to be ready for any tax audit.
Early Bird till 6th March 2020 – RM 285.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 405.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 325.00 [FPAM Members], RM 455.00 [Non-members]
Closing date by 13th March 2020
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to