FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the impact of Trump’s policies.
- Relate market and economic cycles to investment performance and determine the best strategies and portfolio structure.
- Identify the impact of asset classes behavior.
- Determine the asset allocation in various scenarios of Trump’s policies.
- Identify the risk to capital markets.
- Discuss the recent trilemma: the Fed, the World, and Economic Pandora’s box.
Venue: Symphony Suites Hotel, Ipoh Perak
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration start at 8.30am)
Instructor: Mr. Phua Lee Kerk
Early Bird till 1 March 2019 – RM 205.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 255.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 255.00 [FPAM Members], RM 305.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 5 March 2019
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch, and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to email@example.com or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500 or call Yong Hiew Leng at 012-5282082
& Kathryn Lam at 012-5079093