Points Endorse : SIDC: 10 CPE Points | FPAM: 10 CE Points | FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Discover the differences and advantages of needs-based approach (advisory practice) against traditional product peddling approach.
- Discover required foundations and mindset to conduct needs-based practice in delivery financial planning services.
- Recognize common mistakes and dilemmas in conducting advisory practice.
- Apply BIDDIT (Background-Identifying-Development Probes, Disclosure and Instruction Taking) method to conduct effective needs-based fact finding.
- Apply robust approach method, the BID (Background-Identifying-Development) Probes, for investment, insurance and estate planning services.
- Enhance presentation of fees disclosure and scope of services.
- Apply professional instructions taking method to gather right information for preparing segmented financial plan and solutions.
- Enhance quality of financial advice’s presentation with use of professionally drafted segmented plan.
Early Bird till 30th June 2019 – RM 205.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 255.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 255.00 [FPAM Members], RM 305.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 3rd July 2019
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to email@example.com or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500 or call Kathryn Lam at 012-5079093