FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the changes in law under Budget 2019 which may impact the position of tax payers.
- Analyse and incorporate these changes in their tax computation and the filing of tax returns.
- Analyse and apply fundamental tax principles in their business or employment to calculate the correct tax payable.
- Apply and follow the principles embodied in IRB Public Rulings related to Employment, Business and Investment income.
- Analyze and apply the precise methodology of computing the Chargeable Income and claim all rightful relief available to individuals under the Income Tax Act 1967.
- Utilize the Schedule 6 exemptions in the ITA 1967 to produce better retirement income for employees and to use the correct tax entity and techniques for business owners to improve their retirement planning.
Venue: Evergreen Laurel Hotel, Penang
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration start at 8.30am)
Instructor: Mr. KP Bose Dasan
Early Bird till 1 March 2019 – RM 205.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 255.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 255.00 [FPAM Members], RM 305.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 8 March 2019
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500 or call Lim Peng Peng at 017-5187760