FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the reasons why the highly-touted value investing approach using fundamental analysis methodology fails to generate expected investment returns.
- Explain how Game Theory works and how it is becoming increasingly relevant, perhaps more than Modern Portfolio Theory
- Explain the complete macroeconomic cycles & its impact on investment
- Explain the concept of Black Swans & how to cushion the impact
- Explain Chaos Theory which causes consistent, profitable stock picking to become exponentially difficult
- Describe what is Butterfly Effect in investing and how it relates to Globalization
- Examine Cognitive Biases derailing investment performance
- Analyze all major asset classes in the 21st century and construct a portfolio with best return certainty, consistency and capital preservation over multiple bull & bear cycle.
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration start at 8.30am)
Instructor: Mr. Lieu Ching Foo
Early Bird Special by 20 September 2019 – RM 285.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 405.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 325.00 [FPAM Members], RM 455.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 27 September 2019
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch, and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500.