Points Endorse : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Apply financial plan writing practice and distinguish from traditional practice.
- Develop mindset of delivering holistic financial plan and determine value of writing the plan.
- Apply the know-how of marketing financial planning service and writing a plan to appropriate client.
- Apply 6 steps of financial planning process.
- Apply the key skills of writing a quality and comprehensive financial plan.
Early Bird till 21st February 2020 – RM 285.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 405.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 325.00 [FPAM Members], RM 455.00 [Non-members]
Closing date by 26th February 2020
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500