Points Endorsement : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the relation between economic activity and investor expectations
- Explain the Black-Litterman approach and compare it with the Modern Portfolio Theory
- Describe how client needs and preference regarding investment risks can be incorporated into asset allocation and demonstrate the use of excel worksheet to evaluate the robustness of an asset allocation.
- Describe the process of equity portfolio management and apply portfolio management concepts and techniques to cater for different clients’ profiles.
- Explaining the components of execution costs, including explicit and implicit cost.
- Discuss a fiduciary’s responsibilities in monitoring an investment portfolio.
- Discuss the monitoring of investor circumstances, market/ economic conditions, and portfolio holdings and explain the efforts that changes in each of these areas can have on the investor’s portfolio.
- Describe the use of investment factors in constructing and analysing an asset allocation.
- Discuss the benefits and costs of rebalancing a portfolio to the investor’s strategic asset allocation.
- Recommend and justify an asset allocation based on the global market portfolio.
Early Bird till 8th May 2020 – RM 285.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 405.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 325.00 [FPAM Members], RM 455.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 13th May 2020
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Workshop Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to email@example.com or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500