Points Endorsement : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the different business structures in Malaysia and explain which business structures including listed companies and ownership suitable for business continuity
- Understand and analyze the problems faced by business owner’s especially major shareholders of listed companies and their heirs when a business owner exits the business due to death, total permanent disability, comatose, disappearance or mental incapacity.
- Able to determine which business continuity plan is suitable for the business owners of a listed and non-listed company – a buy-sell arrangement, family business succession trust or a family business foundation.
- Able to explain the type of business continuity plan to be adopted by the business owners – a buy-sell arrangement, family business succession trust or a family business foundation.
- Understand and present the advantages and disadvantages of the different business continuity plan using a buy-sell arrangement, family business succession trust or a family business foundation.
Early Bird till 17th July 2020 – RM 285.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 405.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 325.00 [FPAM Members], RM 455.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 21th July 2020
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Workshop Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500