Points Endorse : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- How to “OBJECTIVELY” understand client’s NEEDS and WANTS
- How to identify a Financial Planner’s and client’s common biases.
- How to use interview skills to extract in depth information from clients.
- How to apply coaching skills to guide clients to meet their life objectives.
- How to determine the critical attributes of a workable financial plan.
Early Bird till 15th November 2019 – RM 205.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 255.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 255.00 [FPAM Members], RM 305.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 27th November 2019
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500 or Kenney at 013-3368828