Points Endorse : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the changes in law under Budget 2019 which may impact the position of tax payers.
- Analyse and incorporate these changes in their tax computation and the filing of tax returns.
- Analyse and apply fundamental tax principles in their business or employment to calculate the correct tax payable.
- Apply and follow the principles embodied in IRB Public Rulings related to Employment, Business and Investment income.
- Analyze and apply the precise methodology of computing the Chargeable Income and claim all rightful relief available to individuals under the Income Tax Act 1967.
- Utilize the Schedule 6 exemptions in the ITA 1967 to produce better retirement income for employees and to use the correct tax entity and techniques for business owners to improve their retirement planning.
Early Bird till 19th April 2019 – RM 205.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 255.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 255.00 [FPAM Members], RM 305.00 [Non-members] ;
Closing date by 19 May 2019
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500 or Kenney at 013-3368828