Points Endorse : FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Discover the differences and advantages of needs-based approach (advisory practice) against traditional product peddling approach.
- Discover required foundations and mindset to conduct needs-based practice in delivery financial planning services.
- Recognize common mistakes and dilemmas in conducting advisory practice.
- Apply BIDDIT (Background-Identifying-Development Probes, Disclosure and Instruction Taking) method to conduct effective needs-based fact finding.
- Apply robust approach method, the BID (Background-Identifying-Development) Probes, for investment, insurance and estate planning services.
- Enhance presentation of fees disclosure and scope of services.
- Apply professional instructions taking method to gather right information for preparing segmented financial plan and solutions.
- Enhance quality of financial advice’s presentation with use of professionally drafted segmented plan.
Early Bird till 21th March 2020 – RM 205.00 [FPAM Members] ; RM 255.00 [Non-members]
Normal – RM 255.00 [FPAM Members], RM 305.00 [Non-members]
Closing date by 10th April 2020
[The fee includes workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to