SIDC : 10 CPE Points
FPAM: 10 CE Points
FIMM: 8 CPD Points
MFPC: 6 CPD Hours
MTA: 6 CPD Hours
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of Behavior Economics and its impact on the decision making of clients.
- Discuss the remuneration model in financial planning and its effectiveness in the industry
- Discuss the packaging of financial products and services that are syariah compliant and being to benefit from it.
- Identify best practices in financial planning and its impact on the growth of the financial services.
- Recognize the possible implication of new developments in Financial Technology and being able to handle it
Venue: Securities Commission, KL
Time: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
Session 1: Behavioral Economics and Financial Consumers, by Dr Joanne Yoong Su-Yin, Senior Economist, Center for Economic and Social Research, University of Southern California
Session 2: Remuneration Models in Financial Planning
Rajen Devadason, CFP, CEO RD WealthCreation Sdn Bhd, Licensed Financial Planner with Manulife Asset Management Services Berhad
- Rafiq Hidayat Mohd Ramli, CFP, Managing Director, Wealth Vantage Advisory Sdn Bhd, Licensed Financial Planner
- VP. Thanga, CFP, Licensed Financial Adviser, Executive Director, Blueprint Planning
- Catherine Khoo, CFP, IFP, Licensed Financial Planner with CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
[Breakout Session] Panel 3: Strategic Client-Centric Packaging of Financial Products & Services
Session 3a : Conventional Financial Planning
Noel Maye, Chief Executive Officer, Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), USA
- Samuel Hwa, Head Of Business Development, RHB Trustees
- Tan Teng Boo, Managing Director, Capital Dynamics
- Mark O’Dell,LLU,ChFC, Chief Executive Officer, Manulife Holdings Bhd Malaysia
Session 3b : Islamic Financial Planning
Sani Hamid, Head, Islamic Wealth Advisory, FA Advisory Sdn Bhd
- Abdul Aziz Peru Mohamed, President / Chief Executive Officer, as- Salihin Trustee Bhd
- Hajjah Zarinah Mohd Yusoff, CFP, IFP
- Muhammad Fikri Mohamad Rawi, Chairman, Malaysia Takaful Association
Session 4: How governance, risk compliance and best practices can grow your financial planning profession by Robin Lee,Market Development – Risk and RegTech, Thomson Reuters, Managing Director, Xperientia (SG) Pte Ltd, Chief eXperience Officer, Inzsure Sdn Bhd.
Session 5: How to handle new technological developments in the financial industry
Shawn Brayman,Chief Executive Officer,PlanPlus Global Inc., Canada
- Dr Mahmood Al-Imam, P.Eng, Data Scientist, BTM Blockchain Technology
- Datuk Paul Khoo Chuin Yuen, CFP, Founding CEO of Getcover
- Robin Lee, Market Development – Risk and RegTech, Thomson Reuters, Managing Director, Xperientia (SG) Pte Ltd, Chief eXperience Officer, Inzsure Sdn Bhd.
Please click on the link below for the E-Flyer & Registration Form: