Benefits of CFP Certification
● Enhance employment and career opportunities especially in the financial services industry as in banks, insurance companies, unit trust companies, asset management companies and others
● Recognition by peers and fellow professionals as having met the global benchmark for competency, ethics and professional practice standards in financial planning services
● Recognition by the public of having a professional qualification that inspires trust among financial consumers.
● Qualification recognized and granted exemption in 24 countries and growing.
● Opportunity to increase revenue stream by offering more financial products and services to your clients.
● Client satisfaction by providing comprehensive approach to financial planning
● Recognition and exemption by a wide number of bodies including regulators. (Click here for List of Recognition)
● Practitioners’ Workshop – Guidance and workshops to enhance professional practice
Privileges of being a Certified Member
● Entitled to use the CFP marks on your business cards.
● Complimentary copies of “4E Journal”, FPAM’s publication exclusively for members
● Special rates to attend continuing education programs including seminars, forums, conferences and luncheons.
● Invitations to networking events and industry related gatherings.
● Library services and Internet access at FPAM’s office.
● Voting rights at Annual General Meeting
● Opportunities to stay informed about the latest trends, developments and products through seminars, workshops and meetings.
● Chapter Working Committees provide platforms for interaction among members in their respective states.