Please take your time to plan for your CFP CERT TM e-Directory. Think about how you would like to introduce your services to the world and what message you would like to send to your potential customers. Please fill in the information required below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organization/ Company Name
- Email (Compulsory!)
- Tel. No. (Office)
- Tel. No. (Others/ Mobile)
- Web Address (optional)
- Credentials (i.e. CFP, MBA etc.)
- Profile (not more than 500 words)
i. Title & position
ii. Services offered
iii. Skills & Experience
- Expertise (not more than 5 items)
- Attached Photo: Softcopy preferable. 100×150 pixel (jpeg/ gif format)
Once the directory page is uploaded, the website Webmaster will email to you the password for you to have access to item 1- 7. With the password, you can change the information on item 1-7 free of charge. Your user ID will be your CFP membership number.
Note: Directory information to be sent in softcopy through email only. Hardcopy information will not be accepted.
Terms & Conditions:
- The upload of your directory page is subject to conditions that your membership status is current and payment process duly completed.
- FPAM reserves the right to hold, suspend or terminate your directory page without prior notice to you, in the event that your membership is not current, or pending any enquiry or investigation concerning your professional conduct as a Certified Financial Planner.
- Upon receipt of information provided for the directory, we may edit, move, or delete any content therein without prior notice to you at our sole discretion. We will however, if any editing has taken place, inform you and email you the edited copy for your attention.
- FPAM has unfettered editorial discretion to determine the structure and content of your directory page.
- We are not responsible for any failure to remove or delay in removing harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content on the directory provided by you.
- Members will remain solely responsible for the content of their directory page.
- FPAM reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, policies and guidelines for the CFP Directory. You are responsible for regularly reviewing of these terms, conditions, policies and guidelines, and any additional terms posted on the website.