CE COURSE (KL) – Evaluate Your Clients Insurance Policies | 15 June 2017
15th June 2017, Thursday [ Full day ]
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the different types of insurance & what it meant to the planner
- Understand different companies policy documents & how it applies to your client situation
- What are the important information’s you should have when evaluating your client’s policies? Socso?
- Recommendations-when do you preserve and when do you cancel?
- Policies in place now, how to still keep the relationship warm.
Venue: Dewan Berjaya, Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Instructor/s: Ms. Irene Lee Yoke Leng
Early Bird Special by 1st June 2017 – RM 300.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 425.00 [Public]
Normal – RM 340.00 [FPAM Members], RM 480.00 [Public]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Registration Form Irene Lee