CE COURSE (KL) – Family Controlled PLC – Succession Planning Challenges | 25 MAY 2017
25th May 2017, Saturday [ Full day ]
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the challenges of succession planning for family controlled public listed company.
- Analyze the family demography and the core complexity that contribute to the family dispute.
- Develop a structured approach to engage clients for Fee Based Financial Planning and to establish a formal working relationship.
- Identify the best structure that enable the founder to pass the baton through generation.
- Recognize the Risk Management needs and develop a Risk Management Plan for Individuals and Families.
Venue: Dewan Berjaya, Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Instructor/s: Ms. NurSabrina Soon Binti Abdullah
Early Bird Special by 5th May 2017 – RM 300.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 425.00 [Public]
Normal – RM 340.00 [FPAM Members], RM 480.00 [Public]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Registration Form Sabrina Soon