CE COURSE (JB) | New Retirement Realities | 15 July 2017
15th July 2017, Saturday [ Full day ]
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the World Bank’s 5-Pillar Retirement Model and outline the roles played by EPF and the relatively new PRS option.
- Explain why the usual advice of saving 10% of income is insufficient to meet the retirement funding needs of most adults.
- Identify the options facing working adults who will eventually enter retirements marked by lack, balance or abundance.
- Explain the evolutionary development of money and the need for professionals to be vigilant against attempts at Money Laundering.
- Identify trends affecting 21st century retirees such as the desire to stay gainfully employed by creating a new career arc, and to be willing and able to pay top dollar for extreme activities that are physically challenging and wealth consuming, which within two decades will include space tourism!
- Explain the key differences between capital preservation and capital liquidation retirement funding models.
Venue: Ponderosa Golf and Country Club, Taman Ponderosa, Johor Bahru
Time: 9.00 am – 5.20 pm
Instructor/s: Mr. Rajen Devadason
Early Bird Special by 1st July 2017 – RM 212.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 265.00 [Public]
Normal – RM 365.00 [FPAM Members], RM 318.00 [Public]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
Registration Form Rajen Devadason