Bursa-FPAM Financial Literacy Education Series 2017 | Introduction to Listed Derivatives (Index and Palm Oil Futures Trading) | 21 October 2017
20 January 2018, Saturday
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Evaluate and Identify suspicious company names by checking the SC and BNM websites to safeguard against illegal scams
- Identify and differentiate between the list of approved products of Bursa Malaysia and licensed brokers as per the list in SC website vs illegal products in the market
- Identify the market processes in relation to trading and clearing of derivatives market trades, analyze career opportunities in the broking industry and professional courses by SIDC.
- Develop fundamental knowledge in derivatives trading using BMD products (Index Futures and CPO Futures).
- Identify different characteristics and contract specifications between index and commodity derivative instruments
- Analyze market price movements between Index and Commodity derivative instruments
- Explain the trading profit & loss calculations with hands-on experience using a mock-trading mechanism via a Futures Trading Simulation Game. (Please bring along your laptop)
Venue: Renaissance Hotel Permas Jaya, Johor
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration start at 8.30am)
Instructor: Wan Intan & Eunice Choo
Early Bird SPECIAL end by 06 January 2018 – RM 212.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 265.00 [Non-members]
Normal Rate – RM 265.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 318.00 [Non-members]
Registration closed on 15 January 2018
[The fee includes 6% of GST, workshop materials, buffet lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
200118_Introduction to Listed Derivatives (Index & Palm Oil Futures Trading)
Shall you need any further information, please do not hesitate to send e-mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. or call FPAM office +603 7954 9500.