Bursa-FPAM Financial Literacy Education Series 2018 | Introduction to Listed Derivatives (Index and Palm Oil Futures Trading) | 20 January 2018
20 January 2018, Saturday
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Evaluate and Identify suspicious company names by checking the SC and BNM websites to safeguard against illegal scams
- Identify and differentiate between the list of approved products of Bursa Malaysia and licensed brokers as per the list in SC website vs illegal products in the market
- Identify the market processes in relation to trading and clearing of derivatives market trades, analyze career opportunities in the broking industry and professional courses by SIDC.
- Develop fundamental knowledge in derivatives trading using BMD products (Index Futures and CPO Futures).
- Identify different characteristics and contract specifications between index and commodity derivative instruments
- Analyze market price movements between Index and Commodity derivative instruments
- Explain the trading profit & loss calculations with hands-on experience using a mock-trading mechanism via a Futures Trading Simulation Game.
Venue:Renaissance Hotel Permas Jaya, Johor
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Registration start at 8.30am)
Instructor: Wan Intan & Eunice Choo
Early Bird SPECIAL ended by 06.01.2018 – RM 212.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 265.00 [Non-members]
Normal Rate : RM 265.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 318.00 [Non-members]
Registration closed by 15 January 2018
[The fee includes 6% of GST, workshop materials, lunch and refreshments.]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form: