FPAM CE COURSE (PENANG) -THE ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING, ANTI-TERRORISM FINANCING & PROCEEDS OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES ACT 2001 – YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES | 26TH NOVEMBER 2016
26th November 2016, Saturday [ Full day ]
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Amended Early Bird Special Now by 18th November 2016
Participants will be able to:
1. An overview of the Anti-Money Laundering & Anti-Terrorism Financing regime in Malaysia
2. Updates on role & responsibilities under the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 (AMLATFPUAA) & comparison with the previous legislation.
3. Able to identify money laundering, terrorism financing and proceeds of unlawful activities in order to effectively comply with reporting obligations.
4. Know about methods & vulnerabilities of money laundering & terrorism financing & learn to identify indicators of any person laundering proceeds of unlawful activities.
5. Understand, apply & comply with the reporting obligations as amended under the AMLATFPUAA.
6. Detect, deter & disrupt unlawful activities as well as mitigate laundering of proceeds of unlawful activities.
Venue: Evergreen Laurel Hotel, Persiaran Gurney, Penang
Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Instructor/s: En Mohammad Ridzuan Abdul Aziz
Early Bird Special by 18th November 2016 – RM 212.00 [FPAM Members]; RM 265.00 [Public]
Normal – RM 265.00 [FPAM Members], RM 318.00 [Public]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form: