CE Course: New Retirement Realities | 18 Feb 2016
18 February 2016, Thursday [ Full day ]
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the World Bank’s 5-Pillar Retirement Model and outline the roles played by EPF and the relatively new PRS option.
- Explain why the usual advice of saving 10% of income is insufficient to meet the retirement funding needs of most adults.
- Identify the options facing working adults who will eventually enter retirements marked by lack, balance or abundance.
- Explain the evolutionary development of money and the need for professionals to be vigilant against attempts at Money Laundering.
- Identify trends affecting 21st century retirees such as the desire to stay gainfully employed by creating a new career arc, and to be willing and able to pay top dollar for extreme activities that are physically challenging and wealth consuming, which within two decades will include space tourism!
- Explain the key differences between capital preservation and capital liquidation retirement funding models.
Venue: Dewan Perdana, Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resorts, KL
Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Instructor/s: Mr. Rajen Devadason
Early Bird Special by 12th February 2016 – RM 296.80 [FPAM Members]; RM 424 [Public]
Normal RM 339.20 [FPAM Members], RM 477 [Public]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form:
FPAM SABAH CHAPTER GENERAL MEETING | 27 Feb 2016
We are now inviting nomination of candidates for election to the Sabah Chapter Committee for the coming term.
Please peruse carefully the documents listed below which include an outline of the requirement for the election of new Chapter Committee members:
All candidates whose memberships are current are entitled to nominate their candidate to the Chapter Committee. Only Certified members who have fully paid all fees payable in respect of membership up to thirty (30) days before the date of the meeting are allowed to attend and vote at FPAM Sabah Chapter General Meeting.
All nominees must submit the duly completed nomination forms to FPAM Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Sabah Chapter: email@example.com by 20th January 2016.
Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
Date: 27th February 2016, Saturday
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Venue: Gaya Centre Hotel, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Jalan Tun Fuad Stephen, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah)
Event Intinerary (Coming soon)