Postponed Event – Melaka Chapter Networking Nite | 15 Jan 2016
Update: This event has been postponed to April/May 2016 due to unforeseen circumstances. Stay tuned!
You are cordially invited to the upcoming Melaka Networking Nite. Please find the event details below:
Date: 15th January 2016, Friday
Time: 6.30 pm – 10.00 pm
Venue: Rooftop Bamboo Hut Bistro (27, Jalan Kota, 75000 Melaka)
Attire : Smart Casual
Fees : RM 40 for (FPAM Member) & RM 60 (Public) – Fees inclusive 6% GST
6.30 pm Arrival of Guests & Networking
7.00 pm Welcoming Speech by Chapter Chairman, Mr Choo A.K.
7.20 pm BBQ Buffet Dinner
8.00pm Socso & I – Members’ benefit by State Director of Socso Melaka, Mr Mansor Bin Abdul Manaf
8.50pm “Opportunities & Challenges of Financial Planning Industry” Talk by Kenanga Investors Berhad, Mr Ismitz Matthew De Alwis
10.00pm Networking ends
Contact person for registration and payment:
Mr Keh Y.H. (012-373 0605) or Mr Danny Chong (012-252 5090)
We hope to see you there!
CE Course: Wealth Maximisation Through Tax Planning | 21 Jan 2016
21 January 2016, Thursday [ Full day ]
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CPE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the structure of Malaysia tax system.
- Compare and list the differences between tax treatment accorded to capital and revenue items.
- Compare and differentiate tax planning practice around the world.
- Examine and detect businesses cash flow patterns and identify tax planning opportunities.
- Recognize and state the developments in tax exemptions offered by the Inland Revenue Board – Design and integrate tax exemptions benefits offer by the Inland Revenue Board into employee remunerations package.
- Identify and explain tax audit and investigation procedures
- Design and develop acceptable records keeping and compliance practice.
Venue: Dewan Berjaya, Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resorts, KL
Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Instructor/s: Mr. KP Bose Dasan
Early Bird Special by 11 January 2016 – RM 296.80 [FPAM Members]; RM 424 [Public]
Normal RM 339.20 [FPAM Members], RM 477 [Public]
Please click on the link below for the Course Outline & Registration Form: