Programme on Financial Freedom, Growing Dreams… by Suze Orman
FPAM is pleased to invite members to a programme on FINANCIAL FREEDOM, Growing Dreams…by Ms. Suze Orman.
The event is organized by PNB Investment Institute Sdn Bhd (PNBi).
Details of the programme are as follows:
Date : 6 October 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue : Intercontinental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Time : 8am-1.00pm
CE Course – Family Controlled PLC – Succession Planning Challenges
12 September 2015, Saturday [ Full day ]
FPAM: 10 CE Points / SIDC: 10 CE Points / FiMM: 8 CPD Points
By attending the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the challenges of succession planning for family controlled public listed company.
- Analyze the family demography and the core complexity that contribute to the family dispute.
- Develop a structured approach to engage clients for Fee Based Financial Planning and to establish a formal working relationship.
- Identify the best structure that enable the founder to pass the baton through generation..
- Recognize the Risk Management needs and develop a Risk Management Plan for Individuals and Families.
Venue: Dewan: Berjaya, Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resorts, KL
Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Instructor/s: Ms Nur Sabrina Soon
Fees: Early Bird Special by 1st September 2015 – RM 296.80 [FPAM Members],
RM 424 [Public Normal RM 339.20 [FPAM Members], RM 477 [Public]
THURSDAY TEA TALK: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MARKETS
Date: 20 August 2015 l Time: 2.00 – 5.00pm l Venue: Dewan Perdana, Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort l Speaker: Ms Ether Tio, Manager, Bursa Malaysia Derivatives; Mr Krutiik Shah, Associate Director – Global Markets and Mr John Law, Marketing Director / Market Strategist from LT International Futures Broker.